Need a hostess gift for the 1980's housewarming party next friday?! You're in luck! These 80s throwback coasters will be the talk of the party! You're sure to elicit giggles, possibly an impromptu Flash Dance flash mob, and at least one inspired Teen Witch rap-battle. (Haven't seen it? Look it up!)
And when you show up with a fanny pack full of 80s pop icons, who knows what kind of hunk you'll go home with...! Yes, you! Because you're the most clever - the most cool - the most popular - despite the unfortunate acid-wash cut-offs and puff-bang side-pony combo.
Lyrics are laser engraved on 4" cork squares. This 1980s-themed set of 6 coasters includes the following:
- like a virgin touched for the 31st time - Like A Virgin
- rock the cat spa rock the cat spa - Rock The Casbah
- i want a new truck one that won’t make me sick - I Want A New Drug
- i left some brains down in africa - Africa
- she’s a good girl loves her mama loves cheez-its and america too - Free Fallin’
- she was a fax machine she kept her modem clean - You Shook Me All Night Long
Bright Beam Goods 80s Mistaken Lyrics Coasters
Bright Beam Goods was founded in 2010 by owners, operators, and makers-in-chief Eve Trester-Wilson and Kristen von Minden. Eve and Kristen are friends who share a background in architecture, a taste for power tools, and a passion for crafting. Their products range from housewares to games and puzzles, but each is dreamt up and developed from start to finish in their workshop in Austin, Texas.